Need some Direction?
We are here for all your beauty needs. Bridal baskets available and can be customized for your taste buds. Let us know if we can arrange a basket of goodies and beverages for you.Bridal party gift certificates make exceptional gifts. We have different dollar amounts to meet all budgets.
3 TO 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Schedule a trial run.
- Choose your hair pieces or veil.
- Have your color consultation and begin your highlighting or coloring now.
- If you are thinking about bangs, start experimenting with them now. This will give you plenty of time to grow them out if you do not like them.
- Have a makeup consultation with one of our professional artists.
- Try your first facial, which will make your skin look clean and glowing.
- Begin your hair removal program. Come up with a timeline with the aesthetician.
- Start strengthening your nails.
1 MONTH BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Concentrate on your skin, exfoliate and moisturize with proper skin care products for your skin.
- Start shaping your eyebrows.
- Try out your first Airbrush Tan.
- If doing traditional makeup, have a trial and get used to wearing it. Customize your look and start wearing your new makeup to get used to the feel of it. If doing airbrush makeup, practice your makeup.
- This is a great time to do bridal portraits!
- Choose your bridesmaids gifts, gift cards to help with their service fees is always a nice touch.
2 TO 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Get your last haircut, so your hair has a chance to settle down. A fresh haircut is necessary in order for your hair to curl properly.
- Get your roots touched up or your highlights freshened up. Proper placement of highlights is essential to making your wedding day style look its best.
- Get extensions if you want them. You will want to get used to the way they look and feel in your hair.
- Do any keratin or straightening treatment. The hair is a little flat for about a week so you want it to come back to life a little before the day of the wedding.
- Get eyelash extensions done. This will allow you time to get used to them before the wedding day.
ONE WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Wax your eyebrows and upper lip before you tan.
- Have your manicure and pedicure.
- Avoid facials, new skin products or treatments, peels, and self tanners.
3 TO 5 DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Schedule one of our Bridal Signature Mini Facials to uncover your natural glow.
- Pack your beauty bag for wedding night and honeymoon. We can set you up with personalized makeup from Jonny Cosmetics.
1 TO 2 DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Schedule your airbrush tanning for you and the bridal party. Remember, no showers for 6 hours after, so plan around this. Group discounts available for the entire bridal party.
- Get plenty of rest and drink lots of water.
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
- Enjoy your time being pampered with you bridal party.